IN OTHER NEWS!!!
I now have FULLY SOLIDIFIED SUMMER PLANS!!
And OH BOY are they EXCITING!!
FIRST, I am going to NELP from April 30-June 14. It JUST so happens that June 14 is my 21st birthday! Can't wait to spend it in a van driving back from Maine. Maybe we'll get some cookies. That would be fun!
I only have three weeks where I won't be adventuring. Either this will be a massively good idea or a massively bad idea. Won't know until it happens!
And THEN! (SO MUCH CAPS!) I am going to INDIA from July 8-August 21!! THAT'S A LONG TIME!
Some of it will be travel, some of it will be working on an organic farm, and most of it will be in Mysore, Karnataka where I will be with some other Umich students and will be learning South Indian dance! And eating homemade vegetarian meals! And having a presumably kick-ass time!!
OH IT FEELS SO GOOD TO KNOW. YOU KNOW??
No comments:
Post a Comment